Managing graphic design print projects and photo shoots can be a challenge. You’re busy running your day-to-day operations, and it can be hard to concentrate on coordinating the pieces of your latest project. Add in endless details, deadlines, and your own growing to-do list, and you suddenly have more on your plate than you expected.
Stewart Creative project management services keep your design assignments under control. I help you and your team with this value-added service so that your projects are successfully coordinated and launched.
Here’s how Stewart Creative can help:
- Determine the scope of your design project
- Set a schedule and then organize for all pieces of the project, including key dates, feedback, content, and printing
- Gather information and arrange for bids
- Ensure that all graphic design concepts are approved on time and are ready for delivery to the printer
- Serve as a liaison between the client and the printer
- Conduct press checks to ensure that all materials are ready for print production
- Arrange for mailing and shipping of completed products
Stewart Creative will assist you and your project, from start to finish. I’m detail oriented and can handle not only your creative, custom design and photography needs, but also your project management process. Print projects have a lot of moving pieces. Some extra help to ensure that deadlines are met and projects are finished will give you peace of mind and allow you to get back to your regular schedule.
Don’t be worried about getting your next project done on time. Stewart Creative is here to help. Your vision, plus my detail work, is what it takes to get things done.